The department council is the central decision-making body of the department. It includes representatives from all groups of university members (Students, Academic and Non-Academic Staff, Professors). Issues of teaching, study, the allocation of professorships and other appointments are discussed here in addition to the discussion and drafting of future plans for the department.
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Eva Cancik-Kirschbaum
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Thomas Ertl
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Karin Gludovatz
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Susanne Gödde
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Oliver Janz
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Jochem Kahl
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Eun-Jeung Lee
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Paul Nolte
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Shabo Talay
- Karl Dargel
- Melanie Geuter
Ole Sebastian Siems
Scheduled meetings of the Department Council during the 2021/22 winter term
Generelly the scheduled meetings are held from 14:00 to 16:00 in the shape of Webex-video conferences.