Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Can I attend so-called soft skills courses (e. g., Research Data Management, Academic Writing, Rhetoric Courses, Disputation Training) at a university other than my own?

Yes, many courses can be booked free of charge, e.g. through the Dahlem Research School or the Humboldt Graduate School or through the Berlin University Alliance - regardless of where you are enrolled. Please pay attention to the details of courses for which a fee is charged and, if in doubt, consult the coordinator of your graduate program.