Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Change of Regulations

For academic programs on which new study and examination regulations have been issued, you will find documents and information on the recommended change here. Your course officers will be happy to advise you on the advantages of a change in your subject.

In order to change please hand in an application to continue the degree under the new regulations, and a transfer of the credits must be submitted. Regarding the transfer of credit notice, please contact your course officer and have a subject-specific transfer of credit notice issued for the credits already completed. The person in charge should use the form to which a link is provided above to do so. Remember to bring certificates of the credits already gained to the consultation.

Once you have completed the forms in full, please submit them to the Examination Office (by post or in the postbox next to the Examination Office). Details of the gazette number and other important data on the regulations can be found in the corresponding study and examination regulations.

If you are unable to find any suitable transfer of credit notice for you, and the examination office did not provide you with one (please ask them for the form) please fill in one of these general forms (BA / MA).

Changing regulations is only possible each beginnig term (April 1st or October 1st). You are welcome to hand in the request at any time, but the actual transition will take place with the first day of the following semester.

Transfer Forms