In 2017 Alberto Cantera, Desmond Durkin-Meisterernst, Thomas Jügel, Götz König, Kianoosh Rezania, Shaul Shaked, and Arash Zeini met in Bochum to discuss approaches to Middle Persian literature, manuscript tradition and issues related to the creation of a digital corpus and dictionary.
We continue our exchange in a second round of discussions in Berlin. The participants of this workshop are K. Rezania assisted by Th. Jügel and G. König (Bochum); Sh. Shaked (Jerusalem); A. Cantera, D. Durkin-Meisterernst, A. Zeini (Berlin), and C. Cereti and M. Vassalli (Rome) as potential external partners. With the exception of the lectures in the morning of 8 March, the workshop itself is not open to the public.
8–9 March 2018
Institute of Iranian Studies, Fabeckstr. 23-25, 14195 Berlin
The draft programme for 8 March:
- 10.00 Alexander Geyken: CLARIN-center at the BBWA and the Digitales Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache
- 10.45 Thomas Jügel: Digital tools for developing an e-lexicon
11.30 Coffee break
- 12.00 K. John & D. Burns: Database and dictionary of Greek loanwords in Coptic: Lexicographica and technical aspects
- 14.30 Carlo Cereti & M. Vassalli: Lexicographical work on Dk 7 and 8
- 15.00 Y. Saadat: The use of Early New Persian texts for Middle Persian lexicography
From 15.45: Closed sessions