AIS 2022, 13th Biennial Conference of Iranian Studies
The AIS 2022, 13th Biennial Conference of Iranian Studies at the Faculty of Philology of the University of Salamanca
August 30 to September 2, 2022.
For more information see the Conference Programme.
The following colleagues from the Institute of Iranian Studies will be attending:
August 30, 2022
Keynote Lecture: 12-1 pm
- “Great Avesta and Zoroastrian Rituals. The Avestan Texts in the 21st century” by Alberto
Rituals in Avestan Language: Organizer: Alberto Cantera; Chair: Alberto Cantera
● Editorial problems of Avestan texts: regularization, emendation and reconstruction: Jaime Martínez Porro
● Ritual directions of the Zoroastrian Long Liturgy in the Indian tradition: Céline Redard & Kerman Daruwalla
Old and Middle Iranian Linguistics: Chair: Alberto Cantera
● Iranian Dāsa in Vedic India? A Linguistic Reappraisal: Francisco Rubio Orecilla
● Negative polarity ‘one’-based indefinites in Old Iranian: OAv. aēuuā and YAv. aēuuō-cina: Juan Briceño
News from Aug 29, 2022