Until March 2015 the Institute of Prehistoric Archaeology was located in the former villa (left picture), built in 1906, of Hans Bohrdt, who was a painter for the Imperial Navy (1857–1945). Since March 2015 the Institute is located in the so called "Holzlaube" (right picture) at Fabeckstr. 23-25.
The Institute can be reached using public transportation: subway line U 3, to the station “Dahlem Dorf”. From there it is a short walk (max. 5 min.) to the Institute.